Property Rental

If you Rent out a property, this is taxable and you therefore need to register with HMRC for Property Income.

To get your files in order for processing your Tax Return, Linda will require:

  • Details of all income

  • Details of all business expenses including invoices and receipts

  • Details of Gas Safe and
    Electricity Check Certificates